Accepted Ban Appeal EternalSkyz

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: EternalSkyz

2. What were you banned for: Illeagal Deals

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No

4. Who banned you: Pikaaaa

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: Cuz i played before Reset Long time and i want to play again i even bought a rank and i didnt know that asking for irl is bannable cuz a man told me it isnt, and i alredy banned for half a year so pleasse unban me :C

Pikaaaa

Moderator+
Staff member
Hello EternalSkyz,

I understand that you didn't know that what you done was an illegal deal, however there are rules on the server which people are expected to read. If not that, you are still expected to ask a staff member if you are unsure if what you were doing was an illegal deal. Furthermore, I do not see any sort of apology or reassurance that you will follow the rules. Therefore, I would like you to provide me a better reason for me to unban you as it seems that you have put little effort into this one. Also, I would like you to read the rules found here and assure me that nothing like this will happen again.

Awaiting Response...

Pikaaaa

Moderator+
Staff member
I am not going to unban you unless you take time to read and understand the rules, and your urgency just shows your disregard to the rule book. I will give you half an hour to read the rules, I do not want you to give me an instant reply as it shows that you didn't really read the rules. Once you have read the rules, I will reduce the ban to a one day ban.

Pikaaaa

Moderator+
Staff member
I did send a link in my reply to your appeal, but if you didn't see it, you can just click here. This will send you to the rule book.

Pikaaaa

Moderator+
Staff member
Although your responses were not very detailed, I am going to give you another chance and reduce your ban to a one day ban. However, if anything like this happens again, I will not be so lenient towards you.

-Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.