Accepted Death Threats appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: ImNaiF

2. What were you banned for: Death Threats

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: no

4. Who banned you: Pikaaaa

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: i was totally not meaning any harm on anyone in real life or in game that's for sure. but i was trying to challenge him for warzone (PVP Zone) by saying some stuffs but i think i went too far with the words and i didn't mean any harm to that person . i wish to be unbanned and i will make no commination with anyone and i will just say play just for fun and do no harm . you can stop me from texting i just want to play in the server i miss it so much and i'm really sorry for my bad behavior i just didn't understand how bad the things i have said till i got banned . and i'm ready to never do it ever again .

Pikaaaa

Moderator+
Staff member
Hello ImNaiF,

Thank you for apologising for your actions as what you did was very wrong of you. We take death threats extremely seriously unless it is clear that you were talking about warzone. But since it has been almost two years since I banned you, I am willing to give you another chance. Therefore I will not expect to see any of this kind of behaviour from you at all on the server. If you have not already, make sure to read over all of the rules in the rulebook. You will be unbanned shortly.

-Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.