Accepted I Was Banned So Here Is My Ban Appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ala

Username: CBK_Havoc
What I Was Banned For: Ban Evasion
I was Banned by CakeSpace
I believe I should be unbanned because my ban evasion was unintentional and I apologize for what I have done. I also believe that everyone should have a second chance. Again I apologize for ban evading and I don't use my DurrDude account to play Skyrealms Is there a way my CBK_Havoc account can get unbanned?

Attachments

Pikaaaa

Moderator+
Staff member
Hello CBK_Havoc,

In order for you to get your account unbanned, you will have to create an appeal for your DurrDude account. This is due to the fact that this was the account which was originally banned for Server Advertisement.

Frankly, we don't unban accounts that are banned for ban evasion unless the main account has been unbanned by the creation of an appeal or if the ban has expired. In this case, you were permanently banned, so you do have to make an appeal for that account. You may create your appeal as a response to this reply, but please make sure to read through the rules thoroughly before you do create one.

. . . Awaiting reply . . .

Ala

Username: DurrDude
What I Was Banned For: Advertising
I was Banned by oliveandmilo
I believe I should be unbanned because I believe everyone deserves a second chance. I understand that what I did was wrong and against the rules and I apologize.

Attachments

Hello DurrDude,

My apologies for the late response. I too believe in second chances and willing to allow you one. But I do hope you know how flexible I'm being as server advertising is the first rule in the rule book, and that it's pretty common knowledge that advertising isn't permitted and usually not tolerated. Before I do unban you, I would like you to read the rule book that can be found here - https://skyrealms.games/threads/official-server-rule-book.7/ and reply back here that you've read and comprehended the standards/rules. If you have any questions regarding them, feel free to ask here or message me via Discord.

-Olive

Ala

Im sorry but one more question. Do I need to make another ban appeal for my alt account (CBK_Havoc) or do they both get unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.