Why is netherportal disabled!!??

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Well, i spent like 15000 on obsidian, and built a nether portal on my island. I stayed in the portal for like 3 minutes and it won't transfer me :(. This 15k will never coming back(If u see this feel free to donate me 15k, thank u very much, God bless you, and Jesus loves you). Nether portal is on sky realms' logo and it should be part of sky realms. If ur a mod or something maybe consider adding it?

Attachments

Well, i spent like 15000 on obsidian, and built a nether portal on my island. I stayed in the portal for like 3 minutes and it won't transfer me :(. This 15k will never coming back(If u see this feel free to donate me 15k, thank u very much, God bless you, and Jesus loves you). Nether portal is on sky realms' logo and it should be part of sky realms. If ur a mod or something maybe consider adding it?
the nether portal logo is probably a nod to the skywars part, if you do spawn you go through a nether portal to get to skywars. the nether is not disabled it is just not added. from what the owner patp has said in a stream he has hinted they will be adding it though. so i wouldn't tear it down i would just wait.

If you have a map mod and you visit enough people on your realms server, you'll start to see them appear on the world map view. As for the actual post others have already answered :p