Accepted Ban Appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: SamC__
2. What were you banned for: perm illegal Modification (X-Ray__
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No
4. Who banned you: ItsJuxx
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: First of all I want to say that I have been playing Skyrealms since early season 3. I have been playing countless of hours everyday and I would never break a rule just to get permanent banned on a server I play on everyday. Now I got banned for just having a X-Ray texture pack that I didnt use on Skyrealms, I didnt know that was bannable. Now I am here for a second chance. I am very sorry for breaking the rules and I will read the rules multiple times again (I didnt pay attention to that rule I got banned for) and take a closer look at the rules and I promise I wont break another rule again! Please give me a second chance.

Last edited:
I tried to edit my application again but didnt work, heres my improved application: First of all I want to say that I have been playing Skyrealms for a very long time. I have been playing countless of hours everyday and I would never break a rule just to get permanent banned on a server I play on everyday. Now I got banned for just having a X-Ray texture pack that I didnt use on Skyrealms, and I was unaware of that. I am very sorry for breaking and disrespecting the rules and I will read the rules multiple times again (I didnt pay attention to the rule I got banned for) and take a closer look at the rules and I promise I wont break another rule again! From now on I will ask the staff before I can use a texture pack if its allowed so this will never happen again. Now all I am asking for is a second chance. Again I'm terribly sorry as English is not my first language.

ItsJuxx

Moderator+
Staff member
Hello SamC. Seeing as this is your first ban, and your other punishments being only minor things, I am going to grant you a second chance. I do believe that you did not know that you could be banned, though just having it on your Minecraft is enough to punish. I am glad to see that you are going to take extra precautions next time, as you always should when you are unsure about a rule. You have already said you read the rule book, so I trust that you will be more careful next time. If you could just do me one last favor before you are unbanned, please send me attachments of your resource pack folder just so I can make sure the pack is no longer there. Once that is done, you will be unbanned.

ItsJuxx

Moderator+
Staff member
Alright. Thank you for the quick reply. Your folder checks out, I appreciate you deleting the x-ray pack. A reminder as you said before, please do not hesitate to ask staff if you are unsure about things. Locking and moving - Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.